505 Adhesive Spray is the leading product around the world for use in quilting and embroidery projects. It is a low odor, temporary, repositionable spray adhesive that does not stain or cause stickiness.
- Can be used immediately
- Can be used with most types of material and paper
- Dries clear
- Low odor
- Does not transfer
- Does not wet material
- Does not cause yellowing
- Can be repositioned
- Adheres to most materials
- No. 1 users choice in this product category
- Enables project to be completed more quickly as it eliminates tacking (no pins)
Uses for 505 Spray:
- Raw edge appliqué for sewing it in place.
- Baste your quilts ~ spray the batting or the wrong side of the backing and top, to sandwich your quilt.
- When loading a quilt on a long arm machine, you can use 505 to hold the lead edge of the batting and top to the backing fabric.
- Use 505 to hold patches in place before stitching down.
- Make fabric covered buttons by spraying the fabric then cover button form. Trim fabric and fold inside top. Apply button back.